Friday, February 29, 2008

Recording of my BlazeDS presentation

I gave my "BlazeDS Revealed" presentation to the ColdFusion Online Meetup group last night to about 55 people via Acrobat Connect. Charie Arehart does a great job of organizing these online-only meetings that cover just a ton of ColdFusion and related topics and each presentation is recorded so you can watch topics that interest you after the fact.

As he reminded me more than once last night, he is always looking for speakers.

The recording of my BlazeDS session is available here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

@John Yes, you could certainly use this instead of Web Services.
I like your blog. Thank you. They are really great .
Some new style Puma Cat shoes is in fashion this year.
The Nike Air Shoes is a best Air Shoes .
Nike Air Rift is good and Cheap Nike Shoes.
If you are a fans of Puma basket,we would offer the good and Cheap Puma Shoes for you .the cheap ugg bootsis best christmas gift now.
The information age is really convenient .