Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Flex Camp Boston

As I posted before, I am speaking at Flex Camp Boston on December 7, 2007. This promises to be a really great event for experienced to advanced Flex developers. As of today it seems it is 75% sold, but in order to make this a really successful event, the organizers are looking to sell out. So of course they are running a contest. So if you are a Flex developer in Boston and haven't signed up, please feel free to put my name in the "If you were referred by someone, please enter their full name." box when you register. As a reminder, the fee is only $10!

What I need to do is figure out if speakers are eligible for the XBox 360 Halo edition that is being given away, along with a ton of other stuff like: two tickets to 360Flex in Atlanta, a ticket to CFUnited in Washington, D.C., copies of Flex Builder, Adobe backpacks, and Ipod Shuffle and books from O'Reilly. I keep asking Santa (my wife) for an XBox for Christmas, but all I get back from her is dirty looks. :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post Tom. You know, I hadn't really thought about whether speakers were eligible for the Xbox giveaway. My initial thought is that I don't see why not.

Anonymous said...

looking for a Flex Develper w/Air and ColdFusion, SQl experience for a 3-4 month gig that lives in Boston or Florida - if you know anyone have them send me their resume at cporter@aptude.com

Unknown said...

Thanks for the post Tom. You know, I hadn't really thought about whether speakers were eligible for the Xbox giveaway. My initial thought is that I don't see why not.
I like your blog. Thank you. They are really great .
Some new style Puma Cat shoes is in fashion this year.
The Nike Air Shoes is a best Air Shoes .
Nike Air Rift is good and Cheap Nike Shoes.
If you are a fans of Puma basket,we would offer the good and Cheap Puma Shoes for you .the cheap ugg bootsis best christmas gift now.
The information age is really convenient .